It’s numbers time! 12 weeks in.
- 79 (-88) Organic searches over the last 30 days
- 50 (-7) Percentage derived from organic searches over the last 30 days divided by the same period a year previous
- 7 (+9) Position of “large cottages devon” in Google search
- 21 (+10) Position of “stag party houses” in Google search
- 77 (-5) Position of “40th birthday party ideas” in Google search
- 52 (-2) Position of “50th birthday party ideas” in Google search
- 42 (+16) Position of “party house with pool” in Google search
- Unranked Alexa rank
- 2.3 (+0.5) Moz rank
- 19 (+1) Domain Authority
- 26 (+4) Trust Flow
- 22 (+4) Citation Flow
- 139 (-32) External links in Google Search Console
- 36 (+11) Linking sites in Google Search Console
The values in brackets are the change from the original benchmarks of So? Is it Working 1? Positives are good news and what we are hoping for, negatives are not so good.
Organic searches are climbing, albeit slowly so it’s hard to be certain. More interestingly Moz rank, Trust Flow, Citation Flow, internal links and external links are also climbing. No, really, that is interesting; it implies the domain has gained some credibility which was a primary aim. Hopefully that in turn will lead to increased search results, but maybe they all need to climb a lot more yet. We’ll see.
Date of Activity: 17th December 2018
Planning a special party or family occasion? Looking for the perfect venue? Our large Devon holiday home sleeps 26 and has an amazing indoor pool. To find out more visit the Bicclescombe Grange website.